When hospitals and medical facilities in New York need reliable healthcare industry electrical services, they contact LaCorte Electrical Construction. We are the electrical contractor of choice for the medical industry, and with good reason. From hospital electrical upgrades and lighting control to energy cost reductions and new building wiring, we far exceed the stringent requirements for electrical work in the healthcare industry. Our commercial electricians are up-to-date with all necessary Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) requirements, and we are focused on keeping patients, staff and guests safe throughout the entire construction process.
Our experience and success has earned us a reputation of integrity and trust within the healthcare industry. Our dedication to our craft is unsurpassed, and LaCorte Companies verified process far exceeds the overall healthcare industry’s stringent requirements for work completed within their facilities.
Our primary goal? To provide a state of the art environment that promotes the highest level of healthcare while keeping patients and staff safe.
We offer the following healthcare industry electrical services:
- Tenant improvement
- Energy cost reduction management
- Energy usage audits
- Energy saving and power efficiency solutions
- Lighting control
- Retrofitting and build-outs
- Facility upgrades
- Electrical panel and subpanel installation and replacement
- Industrial electrical solutions
- 24/7 emergency electrical service
- Electrical repairs, troubleshooting, and installation for new buildings
- Special electrical systems
Here is a partial list of our healthcare clients:
- Peter’s Healthcare
- Albany Medical Science Research, LLC
- St. Peter’s Health Partners
- Samaritan Hospital
- Prime Care Urgent Care
- Albany Medical Center