LaCorte Companies, Inc is a leading provider of electrical preventive maintenance programs for all industries. Over the years we have received many frantic service calls from companies that have lost main or supplemental power. Most of these repairs were needed after hours and on an ASAP basis. Unfortunately, many of these costly repairs were preventable if an annual preventative maintenance plan was in place to provide regular inspections and prevent costly shutdowns.
Emergency repairs often require overtime and next day air fees. Whereas scheduled repairs during normal hours and scheduled shutdowns will save you from lost production, cost regular time wages and involve only stock order material costs. A regular, proactive approach to maintence can help avoid unnecessary downtime and expenses.
Because we want to continue to serve all of your electrical needs for many years to come, we will continue to customize and design an annual preventative maintenance program for our valued customers.
LaCorte Companies Preventative Electrical Maintenance program:
Electrical equipment deterioration is normal, but equipment failure is not inevitable. As soon as new equipment is installed, a process of normal deterioration begins. Unchecked, the deterioration process can cause malfunction or an electrical failure. An effective electrical preventive maintenance program identifies and recognizes these factors and provides measures of coping with them.
In addition to normal deterioration, there are other potential causes of equipment failure that can be detected and corrected through an preventive electrical maintenance program. Among these are load changes, additions, environmental conditions, and changing voltage conditions.
- A well-administered EPM program will reduce accidents, save lives, and minimize costly breakdowns and unplanned shutdowns of productive power, equipment and employees.
- Impending troubles can be identified-and solutions applied before they become major problems requiring more expensive, time consuming solutions.
- An effective EPM program satisfies an important part of management responsibility for keeping costs down and production up.
- Maintenance costs can be held to a practical minimum, while production is maintained at a practical maximum.
- Recommended maintenance within a customized EPM. Currently, we follow NFPA 70B for guidelines on recommended practices for an electrical equipment maintenance program.
- Critical UPS inspection requirements.
Here is a partial list of service and maintenance clients:
- Home Depot
- Cintas Management Solutions
- Golub Corporation/Price Chopper
- Super Power
- YMCAs of the Capital District
- Target Stores/Distribution Center
- Walmart Stores/Distribution Center
- Outback Steak House
- Pyramid Companies
- Equinox Companies
- Nigro Companies
- State Farm Insurance
- Martin Nemer Corp